Our Grayton Beach gulf view rental home is the perfect beach vacation getaway for up to 16 people in luxurious comfort. “Grayton Orange” features 6 bedrooms & 7 baths on 3 levels with covered porches offering panoramic views of the coastal forest & rolling dunes of Grayton Beach State Park and the Gulf Of Mexico.
Nearby Western Lake is one of 17 coastal freshwater dune lakes dotting the 17-mile length of Scenic Highway30A. SoWal (South Walton County) communities include Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Seacrest, Alys Beach, WaterSound Beach, Seagrove Beach, Seaside, WaterColor, Blue Mountain Beach, and Santa Rosa Beach.
Destin to the west and Panama City Beach to the east provide convenient access to air travel. The Beaches of South Walton offer world-class dining, shopping, golf, tennis, festivals, architecture, events, music, art, cycling, fishing, boating, hiking, swimming, relaxing, & more.
- Six bedrooms, Seven bathrooms, 4,000 square feet
- 2 kings, 3 queens, 1 full/ twin bunk/with trundle, and 1 full sleeper sofa
- Breathtaking views of the Gulf and the rolling dunes of Grayton Beach State Park.
- A well-equipped kitchen
- Jetted tub in bath
- Stereo system, 7 TVs, flat screen 42" HD TV
- Extra refrigerators, ice maker, charcoal grill
- 9-10 foot ceilings throughout
- 2 laundry rooms, 1100 square feet of covered decks
- Wireless internet
- Unlimited, free long-distance
- 4 bedrooms with direct access to covered porches
- 28' X 14' pool with outside covered eating area, wet bar, and enclosed storage
- Pool can be heated upon request at no charge
- Beach chairs are available for use at the beach
- Parking is available for 6+ cars.
- Smoking not allowed